Edinburgh | product line Industrial | Display case
The display cabinets from this product line are beautifully and safely designed for use by jewelers and museums. The Edinburgh A Small is a display case with doors. It is possible to connect the Edinburgh furniture, as you can see in the last atmosphere image. We have been making shop fittings for jewelers since 1958. View our complete range here.
This furniture is part of the Industrial product line. Watch the video of the complete store layout:
Contact us for a design or quote for a complete shop fitting.
Dimension (W x D x H)
This kind of showcase presentations are available at Forbettershops in two different widths, namely: 1500 mm and 1200 mm width.
Lighting equipped with recessed spotlights
This piece of furniture belongs to the Industrial collection and is made of sturdy and pure materials. The exterior is available in original finish as shown.
Click here for more variants of the Industrial collection. Or view more variants of Counters and Wall presentations.
This product is available in various variants (wood colors and metal colours). We can further personalize the wood colors and steel colors for a reasonable additional cost. View our extensive collection of sheet materials.
- Specialized in realizing for opticians, hearing care professionals, jewelers and practice equipment
- Beautiful design; both single furniture and entire product lines
- Our team of 60 professionals has been working in a financially stable company since 1958
- Industrial production process on 8000 m² ensures competitive prices
- Design and furniture manufacturing in the Netherlands
- Personalized variants possible
- Easy to order online
- Forbettershops.com works internationally
- Good transport or you can also hire our experienced assembly team
- Possibility to make commercial design of your shop fittings in 3D
Delivery and assembly
Payment & Security
Your payment details shall be safely processed. We don't beat up on credit card records and they also have no access to your credit card on file.