Glasgow B Industrial | wall presentation-spectacle column-mirror
The Glasgow series consists of various wall presentations made for the optics industry. The Glasgow B is a wall presentation with 3 glasses columns and a mirror. The plateau is available in three different types of wood. You can store approximately 45 frames in this piece of furniture. You can choose the type of spectacle column whether you are looking for an open presentation or one with a remote lock, it is all possible.
This piece of furniture is part of the Industrial product line, Watch the video of the complete store design:
Take Contact us for onedesign orquotation of a complete shop fitting.
Dimensions (L x W x H)
This piece of furniture belongs to the Industrial collection and is made of sturdy materials. The plateau can be finished in three different colors. The furniture is equipped with 3 columns of glasses and a mirror on a white background. The rail on which the presentation is attached can be ordered exclusively and made to measure. This makes it possible to hang different presentations on one rail.
This product is available in various variants (wood colors and metal colours). We can further personalize the wood colors and steel colors for a reasonable additional cost. View our extensive collection of sheet materials.
- Specialized in realizing for opticians, hearing care professionals, jewelers and practice equipment
- Beautiful design; both single furniture and entire product lines
- Our team of 60 professionals has been working in a financially stable company since 1958
- Industrial production process on 8000 m² ensures competitive prices
- Design and furniture manufacturing in the Netherlands
- Personalized variants possible
- Easy to order online
- Forbettershops.com works internationally
- Good transport or you can also hire our experienced assembly team
- Possibility to make commercial design of your shop fittings in 3D
Delivery and assembly
Payment & Security
Your payment details shall be safely processed. After you have approved the quote, you will receive a personal invoice.